Job Application Form
Senior Fullstack Engineer, London
Full Time, Permanent
Application Start Date
Application End Date
is a rapidly growing capital markets fintech, on a mission to digitise and automate the world’s private capital markets. We deliver workflow automation software-as-a-service that brings public markets-like efficiency to private markets. From issuing securities to the ongoing administration of them, to the settlement of secondary transactions in private securities, it’s all point and click. Our technology is already being used by some of the largest institutions in the world, such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and Nomura/Instinet. We are looking for a Senior Engineer with experience in Ruby and TypeScript to join our Onboarding squad.
As a Senior Engineer in , your primary focus will be delivering high quality features across our Ruby & TypeScript stacks. This will include making architectural decisions and proposal for how best to deliver a given feature, we want to use the right tools for the job and make sure we build software that can scale. We are primarily a remote working organisation, however occasional/infrequent travel to London may be required.
What you’ll do
- Work with product management and design to understand customer requirements and ensure we’re building the “right thing”.
- Work with Architecture, Security and Production Support to discuss and agree technical direction and strategy.
- Perform regular code reviews with helpful, friendly and informative feedback to make sure the squad members are building in “the right way” while growing and improving.
- Proven experience building and supporting full stack applications for SaaS businesses.
- Experience working closely with product team/project stakeholders
- A broad skillset covering most of the following (you don’t need all of these):
- Application development with Ruby /TypeScript
- Strong architecture and systems design knowledge
- Front-End development experience in modern React
- Strong experience with CSS
- Use of is a bonus
- Back-End development experience using Node ( and experience are a bonus)
- Messaging protocols and brokers such as SNS, SQS, RabbitMQ
- Databases and caches
- Relational databases are a must, you know what makes good relational DB schema design (We use PostgreSQL primarily)
- NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB & Mongo are a plus
- Experience with Docker, containerisation and orchestration frameworks.
- Have strong clear communication skills
- Ability to mentor and teach junior team members
- Be able to prioritise tasks and use initiative
What we offer you
Flexible & remote working
Private Health Insurance, including cash back for dental and optical care, EAP service and discounted gym membership
Opportunity for share options