Job Application Form
Head of Marketing - North America, United States
Full Time, Permanent
Application Start Date
Application End Date
15 Years +
Head of Marketing- North America
Globacap is a rapidly growing capital markets fintech, on a mission to digitise and automate the world’s private capital markets. We deliver workflow automation software-as-a-service that brings public markets-like efficiency to private markets. From issuing securities to the ongoing administration of them, to the settlement of secondary transactions in private securities, it’s all point and click.
We are launching a new private markets venue in the US in partnership with a major financial institution in 2024.
Our technology is already being used by some of the largest institutions in the world, such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and Nomura/Instinet.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing with a passion for capital markets to join our team. Reporting to the President and Head of US Operations, with a dotted line into the Global CEO, you will develop and implement a cohesive marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and generate leads globally in North America.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned marketing leader, with extensive experience in capital markets and fintech in a B2B SaaS environment. We’re looking for someone who can provide strategic marketing leadership to our US business, while executing the plan and driving business.
· 15 years+ experience in marketing roles with team leadership experience
· Generalist marketing in FS ideally capital markets/asset management/private capital markets
· Experience in a SaaS start-up or scale-up preferred
· Good knowledge of the US capital markets sector (sellside/buyside) including key players and business dynamics
· Worked with partners and have good stakeholder management skills
· Have successfully executed marketing lead generation in North America including events, webinars and digital campaigns
· Project management skills and ability to multi-task
· Proven capability of translating data and insights into effective strategy
· Strategic mindset, able to make difficult decisions in a fast-paced environment
· Hands on self-starter, able to execute and deliver
· Highly collaborative approach, the ability to work well with stakeholders across the business and externally
· Preferred location US East Coast
What we offer
· Leadership role in a scaling fintech that’s going global, and already has the backing of significant and respected capital markets institutions
· Salary $160k + share options in a rapidly growing fintech that is starting to scale
· Flexible and remote working
· Unlimited paid time off