Job Application Form
Product Designer, London
Full Time, Permanent
Application Start Date
Application End Date
We are a rapidly growing fintech that is transforming private capital markets. We have enabled frictionless asset creation and transferability. With deep regulatory knowledge and cutting-edge technology, we are driving the digitisation of all assets.
Globacap provides a white-label private markets software-as-a-service solution to capital markets intermediaries, exchanges, and asset managers. Our multi-asset platform provides users with a holistic, efficient solution to manage their business across private placements, register management and secondary transferability.
Our technology is used by some of the largest institutions in the world, such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and Nomura/Instinet.
We're looking for people with imagination and experience to be part of our rapidly growing team. Do you have that, and share our passion for technology? Do you like taking ownership and seeing the rewards of your hard work? We're looking for diverse talent who want to be part of a rapidly growing company with big ambitions to reshape the capital markets industry. If that's you- we'd love to have you on our team.
Location: UK (Primarily Remote with Occasional Travel to London)
As a Product Designer with prior experience in capital markets, your role will be pivotal in crafting solutions and contributing to the execution of our product roadmap. You'll report directly to our Head of Product Design and collaborate closely with a Product Manager and an Engineering Manager within your squad. Your responsibilities will include taking ownership of the end-to-end design process for your squad, effectively defining and facilitating the product experience for our users.
Collaboration is key in this role, as you will align with other squads and share insights to ensure cohesive and consistent design across our ecosystem. You will need to balance the ideal user experience with business needs and align with the Product and Design team on quality and efficiency of delivery.
What we offer you
- Flexible and remote working.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Private Health Insurance, including cash back for dental and optical care, EAP service and discounted gym membership.
- Opportunity for share options.
- Company pension.
What you'll do
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements and feedback in collaboration with product managers, engineers and customer success.
- Own the discovery, research, and testing cycles within your squad.
- Translate initial concepts and ideas into wireframes and prototypes
- Building effective relationships with stakeholders in order to drive a customer centric mindset.
- Set, deliver, and measure your squad OKRs.
- Turn concepts into pixel perfect, functional designs and prototypes.
- Continuously work to optimise designs with an iterative approach.
- Help the design team to build, organise and maintain components, libraries and the design system.
- Ensure clear communication and delivery of designs to your squad.
- At least 2 years of product design experience.
- Have experience in Capital Markets.
- A design portfolio showcasing critical thinking, creativity, and simplicity in your solutions.
- User-centered approach: test, validate, iterate.
- Strong research skills, writing skills.
- Proficient in UI design and prototyping.
- Proactive self-starter with a solutions-focused, positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, responding to changing situations with a sense of ownership and urgency.
- Strong team spirit and excellent communication skills for collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Willingness to experiment, learn quickly from failures, and adapt rapidly.
What design-stack you’ll use
· Microsoft Teams
· Atlassian suite (Jira & Confluence)