Job Application Form
Business Development Manager, London
Full Time, Permanent
Application Start Date
Application End Date
Business Development Manager
We are a rapidly growing fintech that is transforming private capital markets. We have enabled frictionless asset creation and transferability. With deep regulatory knowledge and cutting-edge technology, we are driving the digitisation of all assets.
Globacap provides a white-label private markets software-as-a-service solution to capital markets intermediaries, exchanges, and asset managers. Our multi-asset platform provides users with a holistic, efficient solution to manage their business across private placements, register management and secondary transferability.
Our technology is used by some of the largest institutions in the world, such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and Nomura/Instinet.
We’re looking for people with imagination and experience to be part of our rapidly growing team. Do you have that, and share our passion for technology? Do you like taking ownership and seeing the rewards of your hard work? We’re looking for diverse talent who want to be part of a rapidly growing company with big ambitions to reshape the capital markets industry. If that’s you, we’d love to have you on our team.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing team, to help own and drive new business activity from specific customer segments focussed on SME financing including Corporate Finance and capital raising advisers, corporate brokers, Investment Banks, and other private markets ecosystem parties.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the private markets industry ideally in a client facing, consultative or sales role with a proven track record of high sales performance. As a growing team, the successful candidate will have the ability to have significant input into the growth of the business and own these specific customer segments.
Whilst we are primarily a remote working organisation, as a client facing team, we will be targeting a hybrid model of ideally 2-3 days per week either in our London office or with clients.
What we offer you
● Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
● Unlimited holidays
● Flexible and remote working
● Opportunity for share options
● Private Health Insurance, including cash back for dental and optical care, EAP service and discounted gym membership
● Company pension
What you’ll do
● Own the entire sales lifecycle for the Institutional customer, ranging from financial intermediaries including Investment Banks, Corporate Brokers and Corporate Finance Advisers
● Successfully deliver Globacap’s value proposition to each institutional customer segment, demonstrating how Globacap’s technology can optimise their private markets workstream.
Essential Skills and Experience: