Are you an experienced, trained electrician who has experience working in a medium or high voltage electrical systems environment? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Support, undertake and oversee system installations, commissioning and maintenance.
- Ability to work closely with onsite, in-house and business partner teams.
- In depth knowledge of electrical and Control systems fault-finding techniques.
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Adhering to health, safety and environmental policies always.
- Improving onsite service delivery processes and policies and preparation of methodology statements.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Certified in the trade of an electrician
- Knowledge of switchgear manufacturing preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of PLC functionality, control systems and panel wiring
- Knowledge of BMS or HVAC Control systems desirable
- Experience with Electrical Instrumentation an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting & fault-finding capabilities
- Ability to read and understand Electrical schematics
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to travel nationally as required