Job Application Form
Senior Project Manager, London
Application Start Date
Application End Date
We are a rapidly growing fintech that is transforming private capital markets. We have enabled frictionless asset creation and transferability. With deep regulatory knowledge and cutting-edge technology, we are driving the digitisation of all assets.
Globacap provides a white-label private markets software-as-a-service solution to capital markets intermediaries, exchanges, and asset managers. Our multi-asset platform provides users with a holistic, efficient solution to manage their business across private placements, register management and secondary transferability.
Our technology is used by some of the largest institutions in the world, such as the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and Nomura/Instinet.
We’re looking for people with imagination and experience to be part of our rapidly growing team. Do you have that, and share our passion for technology? Do you like taking ownership and seeing the rewards of your hard work? We’re looking for diverse talent who want to be part of a rapidly growing company with big ambitions to reshape the capital markets industry. If that’s you, we’d love to have you on our team.
This role is critical in driving our strategy in partnership with our stakeholders and clients. You will be responsible for managing projects across the business from initiation through to completion, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the required quality standards. You will bring commerciality and strong influencing skills to ensure strategic objectives are achieved in the most effective way to support the business to scale. You will support the senior leaders to set and deliver against priorities for the business.
What we offer you
• Unlimited holidays
• Flexible and remote working
• Opportunity for share options
• Private Health Insurance, including cash back for dental and optical care, EAP service and discounted gym membership
• Company pension
What you’ll do
• Work closely with the Executive team to understand the strategy and commercial direction to drive Globacap’s strategic projects end-to-end, including projects to execute our strategy, deploy new product functionality or new client builds
• Work across the business to understand and ensure alignment on project objectives, scope, outcomes and timelines.
• Define requirements, develop plans and drive implementation to agreed time, cost and quality
• Establish and embed an effective delivery framework and governance structure that enables engagement and communication and flexes appropriately to the needs of the business.
• Use timely risk management and change control processes to identify and control delivery and/or client risks and develop recovery plans for deliverables at risk
• Ensure that critical success factors and acceptance criteria are understood and reflected in quality assurance of deliverables
• Manage resources (including client input, internal resources, vendors, contractors and third parties) to ensure that project tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards
• Build strong stakeholder relationships and provide clear communications to ensure that all parties are fully engaged and able to respond to any risks to delivery through constructive dialogue.
• Ensure that all project documentation is kept up to date
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated and energetic Project Leader looking to join a thriving business and take the next step in their career.
You must have excellent stakeholder management skills and communication skills with an ability to engage and influence across organisations from Sales through to Engineering as well as our global clients. You have a positive hands-on and “yes, we can” approach and are able to work in a fast-paced environment
You are a highly experienced in project management within financial services with a proven track record of delivery including the establishment of appropriate governance and assurance, monitoring progress, managing risks, issues and dependencies, and ensuring business readiness. You are confident managing multiple concurrent project deliveries and using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Desirable skills and experience
• Experience in Financial Services, preferably in Capital Markets
• Experience implementing project frameworks within a scaling start up business.
• Experiencing implementing SaaS products
• Experience in workflow and software development management tools such as JIRA or Microsoft DevOps
• Familiarity with cloud services platforms